Church In Person
As you make decisions about whether coming to church inside is a good decision for you, here are some things to know:
About our indoor space:
- Seating in the sanctuary has been decreased and spread out.
- Proper ventilation measures have been implemented to keep proper airflow.
- Hand sanitizer is available and masks are required.
About the worship service:
- The order has been adapted to be shorter and simpler.
- Worship will be touchless, with words on the screens, a digital bulletin accessible on devices, and online giving or a dropbox for offering.
- Participants are expected to wear a mask (more below).
If you do decide to come to Faith for in person church, we ask that you:
- Come only if you are healthy. If you have a fever or are coughing or have any of the other symptoms associated with COVID-19, please stay home for you and your neighbor. Find a complete list of symptoms at the Center for Disease Control’s website.
- Come with a commitment to physical distancing, maintaining the recommended 6 foot distance from anyone who is not in your family group.
- Come with your mask. Inside, our expectation is that masks are worn, with the exception of younger children. Disposable masks are available.
- Come with your own coffee, water, snacks, and activity bag. For now, we will be refraining from shared items, including food and beverage.
We value hearing God’s Word together through preaching, song, and prayer, and this happens both in person and online. Join us by whatever method works for you.